Paris, in a Nutshell.
My friend Aaron and I recently went to Paris. By recently, I mean we went the second week in March, right after Morocco (I am pretty awful about updating this thing, sorry Mom). Aaron and I only spent two days in Paris but it was time well spent and our jam-packed schedule allowed us to get a decent taste of what Paris is all about.
We did the tourist things; saw the Mona Lisa and the Eiffel Tower, no big deal. We drank our body weight in wine and indulged in many loafs of French bread. We ate at the restaurant where Sartre and De Beauvior used to write and stayed in the Young and Happy Hostel with two other Americans and a grumpy French man who was clearly too old to be doing the whole "backpacking across Europe" thing.
Paris was delightful. I hope to go back soon.
All my love,
Leigh
Paris:
Paris:
My Girl, Mona:
Notre Dame:
I almost lost my life taking this picture:
Eiffel Tower:
Eiffel Tower:

1 comment:
Leigh
I loved your Paris pictures, it is as beautiful as I remember it. You are a lucky lady...enjoy every minute, your memories will last a lifetime. Where next??
Post a Comment